Monday, October 13, 2008

Heroin?




Just got off work and I'm wondering if my cousin is really off heroin or not. My harsh, gutter experienced instincts say hell no but my hopes & wishes say yes. I named my cousin & was there at his birth. We were pretty close until his parents (my aunt & my uncle in law) moved to Las Vegas for better opportunities and more affordable housing. Over the last 13 years my cousin & I lost touch & grew apart some distance. In this meantime I had children, recorded an album, made beats, broke the law and a couple hearts, smoked some good weed and tried some harder drugs here & there but never have I fucked with any "H". I don't understand how this (see picture on the left) doesn't make you think twice about it. Not even the pictures though, what about the stories in the streets you hear bout people who reached all time human lows, reducing to scum & filth and eventually dying! Just a tad worried bout this situation because when I talk to him about it he acts like nothings wrong and we're just paranoid. lol like 80 years of scientific evidence and proof doesn't scream that THE SHIT WILL FUCK YOU OFF!! He's 23 and he's a man I suppose so I can't tell him what to do. Lord Baby Jesus, once again I call upon you to intervene with my cousins life and work your mysterious ways to remove this demonic shit off my cousin. I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how to stop someone from doing this?

No comments: